Korean Short Ribs
1. Soak the meat in water or milk for about an hour to drain the blood.
2. Remove the water or milk and add these seasonings to the meat.
- 2 0 of sugar
- 2 spoons of soy sauce
- 0.5 spoon of minced garlic
- 1 cup of water
- 0.5 spoons of sesame oil.
3. Cut the meat, onion, and green onion into bite-sized pieces
4. Put it all in a pot except the green onion and boil it with the sauce.
5. When the seasoning has blended well with the other ingredients, add the green onion and it's done!