PHP 2,000 이상 구매 시 20% 할인 프로모션을 이용하세요!
Tteokbokki; or stir-fried rice cakes is a popular Korean food made from small-sized garae-tteok called tteokmyeon.
Bulgogi, literally "fire meat", is a gui made of thin, marinated slices of beef or pork grilled on a barbecue or on a stove-top griddle.
Spicy Pork Bulgogi
1. Add a sauce or you can also make your own sauce with the following recipe: - 2 spoons of sugar - 3 spoons of red pepper powder - 3 spoons of r...
Korean Short Ribs
1. Soak the meat in water or milk for about an hour to drain the blood. 2. Remove the water or milk and add these seasonings to the meat. - 2 0 ...
1. Mix the sliced kimchi and pancake powder in a ratio of 2:1. 2. While adding water, make sure it it's not too much for the dough to stick. 3. P...
1. Cut the vegetables horizontally. 2. Mix pancake flour with vegetables on a 2:1 ratio. 3. Mix the dough while pouring water and make sure it it...
Janchi Guksu (Party Noodles)
1. Boil together these ingredients for the soup base:- add your preferred amount of anchovies - salt- pepper 2. Cut all the vegetables lengthwise...
Bibim Guksu (Cold Noodle Salad)
NOODLES 180g/6.3 ounces dried buckwheat noodles (or soba noodles) SALAD OPTIONS 2 lettuce leaves (40g/ 1.5 ounces), thinly sliced 1/4 red cabb...
A popular noodle dish served with black bean sauce, which consists of
(춘장, a salty black soybean paste), diced pork (or other kinds of meat) and vegetables.
A type of thick, wheat-based noodle, usually served in a mildly flavored broth which is seasoned with soy sauce and mirin.
왼쪽/오른쪽 화살표를 사용하여 슬라이드쇼를 탐색하거나 모바일 장치를 사용하는 경우 왼쪽/오른쪽으로 스와이프합니다.
선택 항목을 선택하면 전체 페이지가 새로 고쳐집니다.
스페이스 키를 누른 다음 화살표 키를 눌러 선택합니다.